Into the Abyss

Welcome to Ghouls, Ghosts, and Popcorn! Home to a reviews on all things that go bump in the night. That's right, this is a blog specializing in horror movie reviews!

    Now I'm sure most of you are thinking: 'Horror movies? Is that the only type of movie I'll find here?' No. Actually there will be the occasional out of genre movie. Children movies, Action, Sci-fi, just whatever I feel needs a review. I'll try to have an out of genre review about once or twice a month.

    'Why review horror movies?' Well good question! That's because horror is such a relative subject. After all, something you find scary, I might find funny! So after days of combing through pages of reviews on
Netflix, I thought 'Wouldn't it be handy if there was a blog that objectively stated the pros and cons of each horror movie?' and so here we are!

    'Will I be able to find new release reviews on here?' Sadly, no. Due to a restrictive budget, I can't afford to run to the theaters every time a new horror flick comes out. The movies you'll find here will be at least a few months old. However, this will be a handy reference for those of you who like to rent on a regular basis, those who like to browse the bargain bin in the Walmart movie section, and especially to those who have a Netflix subscription (as that is my primary movie source).

    'Will there be spoilers?' Another fine question! Unfortunately, it's very hard to give a good, well bodied review without dropping a few spoilers here and there. I will, however, inform you when I suspect a piece of information of being a spoiler.

    'When can I expect a new review?' Well, right now I'm working on setting up a schedule. I'll try to get a new review out about twice weekly. However, my schedule might be a bit hectic for a while. So please excuse any and all inconsistent posts.

    Thanks for coming to visit. Please be sure to check in for a new review.

Happy Haunting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment